Friday, April 20, 2012

Where did all the Meathead Stuff Go?

You've no doubt noticed that there is no longer any meathead content on 'parse, dammit!'. All the posts on long dismantled Soviet super-athlete programs, bar napkin barbell physics and my awful deadlift are nowhere to be found.

There are reasons for this. I carefully studied the information that Google's awesome surveillance apparatus was producing regarding you lot (Kru Pete, you should be ashamed of yourself).  I also re-read some of the posts and noted the somewhat jarring jumps between subject matter.

This has lead me to the conclusion that though meatheads and scientists share a lot of common ground, the kind of science I get paid to do does not mix elegantly with the land of chalk and iron.
The theoretical center of this Venn diagram can
deadlift poundages that only exist on the complex plane.
So, I've decided, in the interests of coherence and simplicity, to move those posts to a brand new blog. Raise your hands if you know your 1 Rep Max in anything. Anyone with your hand raised can go here now:


Those of you remaining, I've got a new and interesting way to explore biological pathway databases that I'll post just as soon as we're assured that no one can steal it from us.


No comments:

Post a Comment