Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Return of the Living Something Something

Thus ends the long period of time in which I considered blogging a self-serving soapbox. I'm back to blogging after being inspired by a sense of impending doom and some solutions put out by the ever-enthusiastic John Robb in this post: Personal Branding.

To survive not just the impending Zombie Apocalypse, but also the various slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, I should have an online identity, a living document that outlines who it is I am, and what I have to offer. So people who need me can find me. To make me a commodity. This blog is still a soapbox, but it's hopefully dwarfed by the speakeasy it has out back.

So, very briefly, I'm going to try to outline some ground rules.

This will be about data. Then, it will be about interpreting that data. Then it will be about the data again.

I'm going to be operating in a few domains: data representation, strength and conditioning and resilient networks with some combatives thrown in. There's a lot these domains share, and I have many questions...

No comments:

Post a Comment